Stratus Saddle by Weaver
- Regular price $404.00
- Comfortable, waterproof back pad is crafted from durable 600 denier polyester in a sleek, modern honeycomb design
- Inner spacer mesh in the back and leg pads offers added breathability
- High-strength nylon webbing with multiple gear loops for easy, personalized configuration
- Lightweight, durable aluminum hip dees and rigging plates provide multiple attachment points on this climbing harness, giving added flexibility to arborists
- Features specific spots for chainsaw storage and four attachment rings for suspenders
- Lanyards can be attached to the saddle’s lower dees
- ISC quick-release buckles on the waist belt and leg straps offer easy on and off and a contemporary look
- Replaceable double braid rope bridge is securely attached using a double overhand stopper knot on each side
- The brightly colored rope bridge and nylon webbing details provide additional visibility
- Bridge and leg pad height can easily be adjusted for the perfect fit
- This arborist saddle is handcrafted in the USA by the finest craftspeople who care about every last detail
- Climbing harness is not intended to be used for fall arrest
- Important: Only authorized replacement parts from Weaver Arborist should be used on this arborist saddle. The use of unauthorized replacement parts will void Weaver Arborist’s warranty.
Small: 27" - 32"
Medium: 32" - 38"
Large: 38" - 44"