Singing Tree Milled Quickie
- Regular price $86.50
Developed by Kevin Bingham, the inventor of the Rope Wrench and Rope Runner, the Original Quickie is a locking steel connection that can be used for nearly everything you would use a carabiner for - and more.
- Half the size of standard carabiners
- Makes a great connection for a base anchor or canopy anchor because it experience the side loading problems of a standard carabiner
- The quadruple action slic pin rotates, lowering friction when used to choke a rope
IMPORTANT NOTE: When using the Original Quickie in a cinched configuration make sure the slic pin is facing away from the tree or object being girthed around.
The Quickie pin is not compatible with other Singing Tree devices.
- Major Axis: 30kN
- Minor Axis: 15kN
- Length: 2.25"
- Width (no slic pin): 1.5"
- New Slic Pin Length: 2.5"
- Sideplate Width: .875
- Source: USA