POWERCUT™ .325" PITCH, .050" GAUGE SAW CHAIN, 18"
- Regular price $30.95
The Oregon 20LGX072G PowerCut™ Saw Chain is a .050" gauge chain for experienced loggers and tree care workers who use .325" pitch saws. This saw chain features low-vibration, full chisel cutters that cut through timber quickly and precisely. The depth gauges are designed to provide maximum chain performance and a smooth cutting experience on higher output, .325" pitch chainsaws. The 20LGX072G saw chain fits .325" pitch saws that are equipped 18" guide bars from several brands such as Husqvarna®, Jonsered®, Echo®, Homelite®, and Poulan®. See the Fit Guide for a complete list of saws this chain fits.
- Pitch: .325", gauge: .050", drive link count: 72 , Cutter Type: Full Chisel
- Built-in Lubri-Tec automatic oiling system extends the life of your chain by delivering oil to key parts of the chain so you can work smarter with less downtime and maintenance
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Tough, long-lasting chrome outer layer and hardened rivets help reduce wear and allow for fewer chain adjustments
- For saw sizes 38-62 cc