ADVANCECUT™ SAW CHAIN, 14" 90PX050G STIHL
- Regular price $19.95
The Oregon 90PX050G 14" AdvanceCut™ Saw Chain is an ideal choice for landscapers and homeowners using small, low powered saws. The .043" gauge narrow kerf cutting systems increase efficiency since they need less power from the saw than standard cutting systems. The low-vibration low kickback Chamfer Chisel™ cutters' have twin cutting corners which offer outstanding performance. Similar to round corners, these twin cutting corners are durable, easy to maintain and forgiving.
- Pitch: 3/8" Low Profile™, gauge: .043", drive link count: 50
- Built-in Lubri-Tec automatic oiling system extends the life of your chain by delivering oil to key parts of the chain so you can work smarter with less downtime and maintenance
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Always use narrow kerf chain in combination with narrow kerf designed bars
- Tough, long-lasting chrome outer layer and hardened rivets help reduce wear and allow for fewer chain adjustments
- For saw sizes up to 42 cc
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.