ADVANCECUT™ SAW CHAIN, 12" 90PX045G ECHO HUSQ
- Regular price $18.95
The Oregon 90PX045G AdvanceCut™ Saw Chain is a .043" gauge, 3/8" pitch, low kickback, low-vibration chain that allows homeowners and landscapers to maintain their trees with ease. The narrow .043" kerf makes the chain roughly 15% lighter. The twin cutting corners on the low-vibration, low kickback Chamfer Chisel cutters offer outstanding performance. 90PX offers higher chain efficiency since Oregon’s narrow kerf cutting systems require less power from the saw than standard cutting systems. Always use this chain with guide bars designed for narrow kerf chain. The Oregon 90PX045G AdvanceCut™ Saw Chain fits Husqvarna 128LDX, 23, 235, 240E, 243, 249, 325P4, 325P5X, 326P4, 326P5X, 327P4, 327P4X, 327P5X, Electric 16, and 235 E as well as saws made by Echo, Makita, Craftsman, McCulloch, Black & Decker, Maruyama, Shindaiwa, Solo and Tanaka. See fit guide for a complete list of model numbers.
- Pitch: 3/8" Low Profile™, gauge: .043", drive link count: 45
- Built-in Lubri-Tec automatic oiling system extends the life of your chain by delivering oil to key parts of the chain so you can work smarter with less downtime and maintenance
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Always use narrow kerf chain in combination with narrow kerf designed bars
- Tough, long-lasting chrome outer layer and hardened rivets help reduce wear and allow for fewer chain adjustments
- For saw sizes up to 42 cc
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.