3 mm Accessory Cord - Orange
- Regular price $0.23
- 3mm (1/8in) accessory cord is made of polyester. It is of 400lb strength with easy knoting, high strength and great outdoor environment adpation.
- This is a very handy and useful 3mm accessory cord for a great deal of outdoor recreation activities, like climbing, mountaineering, canoeing, caving, arborist, camping, hiking, stringing out a tarp, guying the tent, survival, etc.
- RESIST ABRASION. LONGER WEAR LIFE! Double braid construction (braided core inside a braided sheath) has a Firm ARMOUR made of polyester to help resist damages caused by friction, rubbing and other types of unavoidable wear during use of cord. The property of abrasion resistance guarantees long-life use.
- ADAPT TO MULTIFARIOUS TOUGH ENVIRONMENT! Outdoor environment is brutal. Tough equipment which has ability to resist is your need. With low moisture absorbency, fast drying, excellent resistance to UV, abrasion, most general chemicals, this cord is an authentic help for you.
- SUPPLE IN HANDLING, FLEXIBLE AND EASY IN TYING KNOTES! Light and compact, takes almost no space in backpack for you to easily carry on. Always act as a great helper.
Nylon Accessory cord sold per linear foot