Weaver WLC 330
- Regular price $215.99
Offers freedom of movement with a floating dee
- Floating dees provide easy maneuverability.
- Dees are made from forged aluminum with a black anodized finish that’s lighter weight than steel.
- Fixed position, angled side dee rings feature a two bar design and offer easy access — you can snap in with just one hand!
- Saddle backs feature two rounded nylon loops that are covered with clear rubber tubes that help resist excess wear. Each loop will hold up to 15 lbs. of accessories.
- Two additional dees located on the bottom of the waist back for attachment of one of our ditty bag options or a first aid kit.
- Front strap is reinforced with neoprene for extra durability.
- Extra wide 6" waist back is foam filled and lined with soft, oil tanned, top grain steer hide leather.
- Features a loop for holding carabiners and two nylon utility straps with a chrome brass 200 snap and a 2" nickel plated ring to keep tools close at hand.
- The 2" wide nylon leg straps are lined with soft, oil tanned, top grain steer hide leather for extra comfort.
- Features dees at front and back for easy attachment of suspenders (08-98122, sold separately).
- Not to be used for fall arrest.
- Weigh approximately 6 lbs. (medium size).
- Available in small, medium, large and extra large sizes.