BuckAlloy Climbers Tree Gaff
- Regular price $399.95
The American-made BuckAlloy™ Aluminum Tree climbers are the most durable and most cost effective lightweight climbers in the industry. While certain completive climbers out there seem to be hastily made, our climbers are the result of decades of testing and feedback from the field, which has resulted in the perfect blend of comfort, usability, and cost.
- The BuckAlloy™ tree climbers feature a new hybrid gaff and Buckingham’s Patented GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) technology which keeps the gaff pointed at the heart of the tree.
- GRiP technology aids in preventing cutouts, allowing for better, more comfortable setting of the foot and arch, and allows the user to climb in a more natural, upright position. Also allows for deeper penetration into tree/bark without having to adjust your foot to make it happen. Just climb naturally and your gaff will get consistent deeper penetration.
- Whether you are climbing a tree with thick bark or thin bark, the hybrid gaffs, measuring in at 2 7/16”, gives the user the convenience of keeping one gaff on the climber at all times.
- The users no longer need to worry about teetering on a gaff that’s too long, or cutting out on a gaff that’s too short.
- The hybrid gaff also gives the user unmatched comfort as the tip does not sit below the bottom of the stirrup.
The BuckAlloy™ Aluminum Tree climbers feature nylon bottom straps (P/N: A21391) and are rated to 350 lbs., exceeding ASTM F887 standards. A dowel & screw design allows for easy gaff change out if needed. At the end of a long day, with the BuckAlloy™ Tree Climbers, you won’t be looking for an ice pack for your legs…you will be looking forward to the next job.