Arborwear Ironwood Chainsaw Pants
- Regular price $275.00
As Seen In Tree Care Industry Magazine * Introducing the only chainsaw pants sized like your regular pants - with waist and inseam measurements. What customers love: "cut to fit; cooling features; breathable and flexible fabric."
We talked to customers, surveyed more than 1,000 members of the tree care community, developed prototypes, field tested, and found ways to improve. Finally, we're ready to share what we believe are the best-fitting chainsaw pants on the market, with the features that are most important to our customers. These pants give you standard waist and length sizing, so there's no guesswork involved in finding your fit. And why finding your fit so important? Because PPE that fits you better increases your safety on the job.
- Standard waist and length sizing
- Wrap around calf protection
- UL Certified in the U.S. and Canada
- 9 oz. 4-Way Stretch Tech Nylon fabric that is breathable and flexible for maximum comfort
- CoolCore liner that wicks and spreads moisture to help regulate body temperature and stay comfortable and safe
- Two CoolZip vents on the back of the legs for extra cooling
- LockSnaps™ on the center front closure that snap into place and stay put
- Lightweight 5-layer blocking material
- Reinforced knees and cuffs for added abrasion resistance
- Teflon™ Fabric Protector to repel water- and oil-based liquids
- Elongated pockets with fold-over Velcro® closures at the top to keep out sawdust
- Rear zippered pocket